"A Cape Cod Boil"

"A Cape Cod Boil"
Click Image to View My Website or to purchase available paintings

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sand Dweller

"Sand Dweller"
(5" x 7")
I just returned from a family reunion on St. George island off the coast of the Florida panhandle. I took tons of pictures and I think I have enough new material to last for a while. This is my first installment. There were lots of different creatures on the beach and my brother, Jon, and my sister, Suzanne, helped me by holding lights at night and catching little crabs so I could get up close and personal. This little guy did not want his picture taken, but at least he stood still long enough for me to get his face. I had a blast with my family and I think the work will show all the good energy from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment