"A Cape Cod Boil"

"A Cape Cod Boil"
Click Image to View My Website or to purchase available paintings

Monday, February 11, 2013

Autumn Red

"Autumn Red"
(12" x 16")
 So we've just been through the Blizzard of 2013. We had no power for 24 hours and so no heat, hot water or anyway to cook except to shovel out the grill on the porch which we did. It was so cold in the house that we took stuff out of the refrigerator because it was colder in the kitchen than inside the frig. I should not complain there are still many people with no heat and it's been cold since Saturday. Anyway, I started this painting before the storm and finished it today. It was so nice to see color other than white and gray that I may have gotten a bit carried away. Water and boats...my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment