"A Cape Cod Boil"

"A Cape Cod Boil"
Click Image to View My Website or to purchase available paintings

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Good Place to Cast

"A Good Place to Cast"
(6" x 6")
My husband is an avid fisherman. I love to fish too, but for him it's a passion. Many are the summer nights I wake in the middle of the night and find he has abandoned me for that call of the bluefish. There are lots of salt marshes here near the marina and we putter along the edge looking for signs of the baitfish that have risen to the surface to escape being eaten by the bigger guys. My husband can accurately cast a lure to within a few inches of this grass where the bass and blues like to sit. I, however, usually end up with a lure lost in the grass or having to cut my line.  He would say this was "A good place to cast."

No comments:

Post a Comment